Life has been anything but normal this spring and we sincerely hope you and your family are in good health. We are happy to inform you that we are now able to once again provide dental care for you [and your family]. The Ministry of Health has lifted the restrictions placed back in March. While many things have changed since then, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety.
Our office has always followed strict infection control standards and in order to keep us all protected during this pandemic and in the future, we have updated our protocols. When we see you at your next appointment, things will be a little different.
- We will ask some screening questions before your appointment and you’ll be asked those same questions again when you’re in the office. We will take your temperature using a touch-free thermometer.
- You may be asked to wait outside our office or in your car and call us when you arrive and then wait for a call back to let you know when you can enter the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the clinic. There are more dispensers around the office for you to use as needed.
- Appointments will be spaced out to allow for physical distancing between patients. That might mean less flexibility for scheduling your appointment, but it will also reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time. A child patient is limited to 1 parent only. For adolescent patients, it would be recommended for the parent to wait in their vehicle.
- Please be aware that you must wear a mask when entering the building.
- The washroom is closed. So please brush immediately before you come for your appointment, and use facilities beforehand.
- You may be surprised that we’re wearing more protective gear – such as masks, face shields, gowns – than we normally do during your visit.
Rest assured, all these procedures are designed to create the safest environment for you, other patients and our team. We look forward to seeing you again. If you have any questions, please let us know. To make an appointment, call our office at 905-662-0303 or email us at email@example.com. Thank you for patience and loyalty throughout this ordeal. We value your trust and look forward to welcoming you back!
The Team at My Smile Dentistry